OVERVIEW AND COMMENTARY:
During the Session, participants help make a list of
challenges and important problems for the future.
These are listed here.
Important problems and Challenges for the Future
- We have a total of an hour and a half. Typically the speakers
leave plenty of time for discussion and commentary by learners
and experts in the audience.
- We plan for time at the end for a one-viewgraph
"advertisement" for each of the posters in an associated Poser
- We plan to develop a "wish-list" of multiscale and `model-free
deconvolution' challenges and problems! Come join us! Voice your
questions and opinions! Problems that were mentioned at last year's
AstroStat Special Session are now being actively worked on. Many
are close to being solved!
We also challenge participants to try out here own methods, and compare
them with the kinds of solutions suggested in the Tutorial sessions.
Sponsored in part by the AISR program
- Questions? Comments? Ideas for the next session?
- You are welcome to contact:firstname.lastname@example.org